Active Directory Products
Calls To Calendar
SMS To CSV
SMS To Gmail
Voicemail To Gmail
How Long For Me
<< Back To All Software
<< Back To IPhone Software
IPhone Calls To Calendar
IPhone Calls to Calendar is a program which allows Windows and Mac IPhone users to upload their backed up IPhone calls to their Google Calendar. The program is available for a free trial limited to uploading 2 calls so you can test the application yourself.
- Backup IPhone calls to Google Calendar
- Includes start and end time of calls, as well as duration
- Integrates with address book for names in Gmail and Google Apps
- Will read all iPhone backups from a single run
- Will distinguish between incoming, outgoing, and missed calls
- Allows users to set specific timezone information
The full edition allows you to back up an unlimited number of calls to your Gmail or Google Apps account.
How It Works
Using IPhone Calls to Calendar is very simple. You first need to ensure that your IPhone is connected to your Windows computer using iTunes, in the same manner that you would normally synchronize your IPhone. Right-click on the device name, and select Backup. You can now close iTunes. Open IPhone Calls to Calendar, enter your credentials and the software will take care of the rest!
This product is not currently available for purchase.
Version 1.1 - Released Sunday, January 1st, 2012
Including timezone offsets for users.
Version 1.0 - Released Friday, November 4th, 2011
Show All Previous Releases